You might be wondering... "Why on earth do I need to take JellyFish Krill Oil?"
Well, you will be surprised! Here goes...
JellyFish Krill Oil is pure Omega-3 and Omega-3 helps your cells to stay flexible and so benefits every cell in your body, think of brain cells, muscle cells, skin cells, eye cells, etc.
There are about 200 different cells in the body and almost all of them need Omega-3. It will make sure they can communicate well with each other and has a major impact on the optimal functioning of your body and your overall health.
The main benefits of Krill Oil Omega-3 are:
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Maintains eye health and reduces the risk of degeneration of your vision because of age
- Fights inflammation and reduces the development of rheumatoid arthritis
- Improves brain health
- Supports immune function, improves bone strength and joint health
- Supports adequate birth weight and fetal neuro-development when pregnant
- Improves symptoms for anxiety and depression
- Alleviates menstrual pain
- Improves your sleep
- Helps your skin to stay healthy and look radiant
1. Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases: Omega-3 has been found to improve and reduce many heart disease risk factors and decreases irregular heart beats, but does not take away the chance of having heart attacks or strokes.
Alison Hornby, a dietitian and spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association says:
“If there’s one food good for your heart it’s oily fish. The benefits of eating at least two portions of fish a week, include keeping your blood pressure at a healthy level and improving blood lipids, both of which reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease: the biggest killer in the UK.”
2. Maintains eye health and reduces the risk of macular degeneration: This is age-related loss of vision and the fatty acid DHA is a major structural component of the retina, so keeping your Omega-3s up supports good eye health.
3. Fights inflammation and reduces the development of rheumatoid arthritis: Omega-3 can reduce chronic inflammation which contributes to various different diseases, as for example: arthritis.
Many modern day diseases are caused by inflammation in the body, so keeping up your Omega-3 levels can help you reduce your inflammatory markers.
4. Improves brain health: It is believed to help with memory loss, but also to reduce the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, although more research is needed to have more conclusive results with regards to prevention.
5. Supports immune function, improves bone strength and joint health: EPA and DHA are thought to support the immune function and bone health.
This connects with the fact that Omega-3s may fight inflammation in your body as bone and joint problems are often linked to inflammatory diseases like Osteoporosis and Arthritis.
6. Supports adequate birth weight and fetal neuro-development: Especially EPA and DHA are considered to be very important for fetal neuro-development and may play a big role in supporting a good birth weight at time of pregnancy.
According to the NHS maintaining healthy Omega-3 levels is important for pregnant and breast feeding women as well.
7. Improves symptoms for anxiety and depression: Fatty acid EPA seems to be most effective at fighting depression.
(Although it can help you fight depression, it isn’t going to heal you from it. It can support your system to improve the symptoms.)
8. Alleviates menstrual pain: Different studies have shown that women who consume the most Omega-3 have lighter menstrual pains.
9. Improves your sleep: Especially DHA may improve the length and quality of your well deserved sleep.
10. Helps your skin to stay healthy and look radiant: Omega-3 and mainly EPA helps your skin to stay healthy. It helps manage the oil production and hydration of your skin and it prevents premature aging, certain acne and those little red bumps on the skin called hyperkeratinization of hair follicles, often seen on upper arms.
Extra: What makes JellyFish Krill Oil even more special?
- 100% Pure Omega-3
- Helps your cells to stay flexible and healthy
- Purer form of Omega-3 than other sources
- Unique because of better absorbed Phospholipids: 60% better cellular integration
- Sustainable and traceable, sourced from a pure environment
- Kept fresh with the natural preservative Astaxanthin, which means no additives
- Smaller pills, easier to swallow
- No aftertaste or nasty burps
- It is easy! An easy way to get your dose of Omega-3 and help protect your body from life threatening diseases.
Read more about the ins and outs of JellyFish Krill Oil here.