Ever wondered how the Hollywood super rich stay looking young and fresh?
Well we are not going to tell you a little lie and say it’s some wonder tablet or super-duper diet plan, because that’s not the truth.
The truth is they have a lot of top professionals and experts available to them that can control their lives on a daily basis to get them the outcomes they need.
However, you don’t need the deep purse of a Kardashian to stay young and look beautiful. You just need to change your choices up just a little teeny-weeny bit.
1. Water – Yes Yes Yes, that wet stuff that comes from the tap, the free stuff! Simple drinking water can help relieve constipation, keep your skin hydrated all day long and help you mentally perform better. Drink water look and think younger.
2. Eat your greens - Green leafy vegetables have huge benefits to your hair and skin. Packed with calcium, antioxidants and vitamin C. Can you afford to ignore them?
3. Eat your fish – Not only does fish [omega-3 from oily fish] boost your fat burning efforts by raising your metabolism it aids healthy hair, skin and nails. Struggle to eat fish, then we have the perfect Krill Oil supplement. Krill oil is basically omega-3’s super strength cousin. Read more here.
4. Move more – Let’s just remove the words workout and exercise just for a few seconds and rephrase as MOVE MORE. If right now you are very stationary in the day, simply get out and walk for 20 minutes or do 50 squats in your front room. Exercise has more positive effects than pretty much anything else you can do.
5. Smile more – It is scientifically proven that smiling creates happiness and happiness releases happy hormones and happy hormones make everything else feel fun. The key to living long is being happy every day. Make the bad days go away and fill them with happiness.
There you have it. You don’t need multi-million dollar professionals and experts, you just need to change those tiny things that are virtually free to feel, look and stay younger for longer.
Live Young Die Old
Don't Miss Out... JOIN 'The JellyFish Life'!