Curious yet? :)
Well, we are putting everything into place to help you to 'Become the Best You', so you can Live Young and Die Old!
Giving you all the tools to start your JellyFish life and start ‘regenerating’ your body and all the cells in your body.
Our Krill Oil is one of the ways you can start to become the best version of yourself.
Ever wondered what the big fuss about Omega-3 is and why you should take it?
1. Omega-3s are the building blocks of your cells and help your cells to stay flexible and so benefits every cell in your body, think of brain cells, muscle cells, skin cells, eye cells, etc.
There are about 200 different cells in the body and almost all of them need Omega-3 to make sure they can communicate well with each other and it has a major impact on the optimal functioning of your body and your overall health.
2. Omega-3 deficiency causes decreased fluidity in your cells and this is linked to cell damage and cell dysfunction.
This cell dysfunction is associated to health conditions of the heart, brain, joints, liver and other organs.
Next to cell damage and dysfunction, Omega-3 deficiencies are believed to contribute to inflammation in your body, which causes higher risk for diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia, arthritis and heart disease.
3. Symptoms of Omega-3 deficiency can be:
- Poor memory, poor concentration or memory loss
- Heart issues
- Dry flaky, bumpy or dull skin
- Dry, dull and brittle hair
- Soft, brittle or splitting nails
- Emotional sensitivity (such as excessive mood swings, anxiety or depression)
If you experience two or more of the symptoms above, you most likely have an Omega-3 deficiency and you can tackle those symptoms by changing your diet by adding Omega-3-rich foods or by adding Omega-3 supplements to it.
4. What to do next?
To have sufficient ‘good’ fats in your system, approximately 20 to 35 percent of your daily intake should be from fats and this is where Omega-3s come in...
As they contain the much needed unsaturated fats for your body, you have to make sure to eat plenty of healthy omega-3 fats in particular, just like the ones in the table below.
So if you are confident that you eat plenty of these essential long chain Omega-3s then you are doing very well! If you like seafood and you eat more than 2 servings of 140g of fatty fish per week, then that will do the trick.
We know it can be a challenge to meet the required levels of Omega-3 for the body though, so if you don’t, don’t worry... You can top-up your essential fatty acids by taking additional supplements to ensure your body has enough Omega-3 to stay on top of things and keep those cells healthy and happy.
Don’t miss our Pre-Order discount, until the 1st of October you get 30% off if you pre-order now! Get it here.
Read more about JellyFish and The JellyFish Life here.